Mental Health Literacy Event
The International Platform on Mental Health www.mhgc21.org is honored to announce Mental Health Literacy Event (01.10 - 10.10.2020). This Initiative is implemented in Partnership with:
• Public Detective of the Ombudsman of Ukraine; Human Rights Education House (Chernihiv)
• Center for mental rehabilitation (Khmelnytsky)
• Charitable Foundation "Caritas - Zaporozhye"
• International Renaissance Foundation
• NDSAN (Italy)
• PeacFullMind Foundation (UN Global Compact)
• Vienna Institute of Neuropsychotherapy (Austria)
• Institute of Social and Political Psychology, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine
• National Academy of Management
• NGO "Youth Organization Podolsk Scouts"
• Angels of Education Charitable Foundation
• Scientific discussion club "Own investigation"
Within the framework of the Mental Health Literacy Event it is planned to hold:
- 01.10 - panel discussion at the National Academy of Management (Kyiv)
- 06.10 - "Exhibition of Experience" at the Educational House of Human Rights in Chernihiv
- 08-09.10 - public and educational events (Khmelnytsky)
- 09.10 - press conference (Khmelnytsky)
- 10.10 - online marathon (Zaporizhzhya)
Official information is available on the web resources of the International Mental Health Platform: