International public-scientific initiative "The communit
Venue: Kyiv, Ukraine
May 30, 2019.
Governmental Sector: Public Health Centre, Ministry of Health of Ukraine
The main questions:
The state-political dimension: Community: how to make "people's" reforms? How to create an effective system of cooperation between the community and the state? How to unite people to build a community?
Medical-humanitarian dimension: how to form a "health-oriented society" and "health-oriented economy" in modern communities? What innovations and perspectives are possible in developing the medical and social infrastructure of rural communities? How to effectively develop the recreational potential of rural areas?
Socio-economic dimension: Rural community: how to develop human potential for socio-economic innovations? How to capitalize on the existing human potential of the community? How to develop new sources of community income?
International dimension: Rural community and the global context: how to successfully understand and implement the leading international experience? How will the “smart village” and “health village” innovate the community life?
▪ Representatives\members of Territorial Communities
▪ Public, State and Governmental Institutions
▪ Academicians, Researchers, Experts
▪ Business and economic policy communities
▪ Specialists of healthcare services\healthcare development
The International Public-Scientific Initiative "The Community: Health, Human Potential, Socio-Economic Innovations" unites people who are engaged in decentralization process, are interested in Sustainable Social Sphere Development, are open to innovative forms of Community Health development
10.00-10.40 Informative Part
10.40-11.30 Governmental Sector
11.30-12.00 Coffee-break. Networking
12.00-13.00 Public Sector
13.00-14.00 International Sector
14.00-15.00 Lunch. Networking
15.00-16.00 Scientific Sector
16.00-17.00 Platform of Innovations and Policy-making
* Regular\Virtual Presenter
Organisation, Management, Medicine, Social Science, Education, Economic, Law, Inter- and Multi-disciplinary studies
Dissemination and Publications:
We aim to promote wide geographical diversification of International Public-Scientific Initiative results dissemination
• International Public-Scientific Initiative (IPSI) Proceedings (Italy) with unique DOI for each publication
• GREAT BRITAIN. Academic Journal «Journal of Organisational Studies and Innovation» (JOSI) (P-ISSN 2056-9122; E-ISSN 2056-9130). Indexed by Web of Science (Emerging Source Collection). Fields covered: management (especially in Health, Tourism), business, finance, economy http://www.mbacademy.org.uk/index.php/home-josi
• ITALY Academic Journal “Mental Health: global challenges” (E-ISSN 2612-2138; indexed by Crossref, ResearchBib) Fields covered: Medicine, Social Science, Education, Economic, Law, Inter- and Multi-disciplinary studies http://www.mhgcj.org
Guidelines for Authors:
Extended abstract (at least 3000 characters) should be formatted as follows:
• file formats: *.rtf
• Paper size A4 (210 х 297 mm)
• Times New Roman, 12 points
The abstract should include the following:
• Authors full names
• Information about authors: Institute affiliation, e-mail address
• Main text
• Key words
In order to be published papers need to have a good level of English, good methodology and data analysis (for quantitative research samples should be at least above 200 and analysis should be not limited to descriptive statistics and linear regression or correlation).
Please note that if a paper is selected for publication in JOSI (Great Britain) or MHGCJ (Italy) authors will be asked to review and format their paper according to journal format and standard template. The submitted final version will be restricted to a word limit of 6000 words (excluding tables, figures and bibliography).
An email notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent within two week after submission of the full paper
Please send your abstract and paper to: email@example.com
The registration process:
1. A Participant sends an extended abstract to the Organizational Committee (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org )
2. The Academic Committee considers your submission. We will send you an email notification of acceptance or rejection within one-two week after your submission. Only if your paper\abstract is accepted, you can pay a registration fee (type of registration fee: IPSI Registration fee (Virtual participation in the event, and publication in IPSI Proceedings)
3. A Participant’ extended abstract will be published in IPSI Proceedings with unique DOI
Type of IPSI registration fee: Full IPSI registration fee – including Participation in the event (attendance to all IPSI sessions and activities); publication in IPSI Proceedings; attendance to seminar-workshops (29.05 and 31.05); possibility to submit a full paper for potential publication in Journal “Mental Health: global challenges” (Italy) or in “Journal of Organizational Studies and Innovations” (Great Britain).
4. Besides the publication of the submitted extended abstract in the IPSI Proceedings with unique DOI, participants have the possibility to submit a full paper for consideration for publishing in the following journals:
• Journal “Mental Health: Global Challenges” (Italy), this will be a special Issue of Journal “Mental Health: global challenges” (Crossref, ResearchBib, Google Scholar) (Italy) (MHGCJ publishes high quality articles, research papers, conceptual papers and case studies)
• “JOSI - Journal of Organizational Studies and Innovations” (Great Britain). JOSI publishes high quality articles, research papers, conceptual papers and case studies. The quantitative research samples should be at least above 200 and analysis should be not limited to descriptive statistics and linear regression or correlation)
5. All full paper submissions are subject to a double blind peer review process.
6. We will send you an email notification of acceptance or rejection within two weeks after your submission.
7. If your paper is selected for publication in JOSI (Great Britain) or MHGCJ (Italy) you would be asked to review your paper and submit the final version restricted to the word limit of 6000 (excluding tables, figures and bibliography).
8. Only if your paper is accepted, you pay a registration fee.
Types of registration fees
The registration fee could be paid per paper, regardless of the number of authors (which should in any case be no more than 4).
◦ 20 Eur* - IPSI registration fee – including Virtual Participation only in the event, and publication in IPSI Proceedings
◦ 10 Eur* - IPSI Seminar registration fee – including participation in the Seminar-workshop "Publishing in high ranking journals” (29.05) or in Seminar-workshop "Applying for grants and research funding" (31.05)
◦ 300 Eur* - Full IPSI registration fee – including Participation in the event (attendance to all IPSI sessions and activities); publication in IPSI Proceedings; attendance to seminar-workshops (29.05 and 31.05); possibility to submit a full paper for potential publication in Journal “Mental Health: global challenges” (Italy) or in “Journal of Organizational Studies and Innovations” (Great Britain) [*].
[*] acceptance for publication is subjected to quality assurance and verification by the IPSI Academic committee first (reviewing and shortlisting potential papers) and the final decision of the journal Chief Editor based on the paper quality and conformance with journal standards
Please send your abstract and paper to: email@example.com
Paper publication does not require presentation at the IPSI venue.
Additional opportunities (optionally) (additional registration required):
• 29.05 - Seminar-workshop "Publishing in high ranking journals" (10 EUR)
• 31.05 - Seminar-workshop "Applying for grants and research funding" (10 EUR)
Submission of abstracts for review: May 10, 2019
Notification of abstract acceptance: May 20, 2019
Submission of complete/full papers for Publication: May 25, 2019
Final registration: May 20, 2019
Conceiving and finalizing the IPSI program: May 28, 2019
IPSI sessions: May 30, 2019
Dr. Viktor Vus
PhD in psychology, Associate Professor,
Editor-in-chief of the journal “Mental Health: global challenges” (www.mhgcj.org )
Coordinator of the International Conference on Mental Health Care
“Mental Health: global challenges of XXI century” (www.mhgc21.org )
Institute for Social and Political Psychology NAES Ukraine
R&D Laboratory for Community Health (LPNU)
NDSAN Network (sector of partnership building) (Italy)
e-mail: (H) firstname.lastname@example.org